We're always looking for versatile and enthusiastic recruits. Collaborate with a creative team, contribute to internal and client projects, and join the brainstorm.
Full Stack Web Developer
Carney+Co. is looking for a full time, in-house web developer to join our growing creative team.
If you’re ready to get started, send a cover letter, résumé, your availability and any additional materials you think we might like to see (github profile, projects you’ve worked on, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience with writing and shipping maintainable code which meets the needs of the user
- Enthusiasm for learning and adapting to new tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness and ability to work on a deadline in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Nice To Haves
- Several years experience with an MVC-style web framework (frontend, backend, or both)
- Understanding of git, or similar distributed version control software
- Ability to write responsive CSS using a grid framework (Bootstrap, Foundation, Bourbon/Neat, Suzy)
- Unix server administration and maintenance skills
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails development and practices
- Familiarity with REST API design best practices
- Experience with PHP and WordPress
Send a cover letter, résumé, and any additional materials you think we might like to see (github profile, projects you’ve worked on, etc) to email@example.com.Apply to this position
Updated about 1 month ago
Carney+Co. is not currently hiring for this position. However, if you’re an exceptional designer with an affinity for clean visual design, we want to hear from you.
- Loves simple, clean visual design
- Some exposure to designing for both web and print
- No fear of Photoshop files with 100+ layers
Nice To Haves
- Specific experience designing for retail businesses
- Exposure to responsive design for multiple devices and display sizes
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and their capabilities
Send a cover letter, résumé and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch if anythings opens up.
Updated 5 months ago
Digital Marketing Strategist
Carney+Co. is not currently hiring for this position. However, if you’re a talented strategist with a fondness for marketing, we want to hear from you.
- 3+ years experience PPC management (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Content SEO
- Conducting keyword research and supporting metrics (i.e. global search volume, quality score, ROAS)
- Performance reporting and strategic planning
- Copywriting, proofreading, editing
Nice To Haves
- Content creation (social media, blog writing, web content)
- Social media marketing and management
- Understanding of technical SEO
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
Interested? Lets chat. Please send a cover letter, resume, availability and salary requirements to DMS.email@example.com to apply.
This position is on-site only. Freelance and offshore consultants will not be considered. No recruiters, please.