We are looking for a highly creative and well-rounded marketing strategist to join our merry band of misfits at Carney.
Are you a digitally savvy content creator that inspires action? Do you love social media on the clock as much as you do off the clock? We’re looking for a content & social media strategist with 4+ years of experience to join our talented team.
You’ll manage content marketing projects across digital and social media channels working alongside super cool marketers, designers, and developers.
Our dream candidate…
- Has passion for good writing (a lot) and speaks SEO.
- Enjoys breaking through the noise as a content creator.
- Loves reading and researching all things marketing.
- Is in tune with brands, trends and beyond.
- Can teach TikTok and Reels to elder millennials.
- Constantly looking to improve self and others around.
How You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Create innovative content strategies for B2B and B2C clients that will deliver on key marketing objectives.
- Write, edit, and manage all digital content and social media strategies prior to implementation – including blog posts, website copy, e-books, white papers, solution briefs, videos, case studies, webinars etc. for thought leadership and demand generation.
- Identify and fulfill content needs for all phases of the marketing lifecycle for a mix of B2B and B2C clients.
- Develop processes & playbooks around content development, channel distribution, and KPIs.
- Collaborate with leadership to optimize and communicate brand voice and messaging strategies.
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success, perform ongoing keyword research and manage all aspects of on-page SEO.
- Present copy and concepts to internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Keep up to date on industry, category, and marketing trends and conduct research on a regular basis.
What Gets Us Excited About Your Application:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role for either a digital agency or an in-house brand.
- Experience writing for a variety of mediums from email and web, to advertising and editorial.
- Proven understanding of different audiences and how to create content using appropriate and effective tone, style, and formats.
- Proven understanding of content strategies, SEO best practices and implementation with attention to balancing brand and messaging priorities.
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Experience developing multi-media content for social media, email, web, blog, podcast etc.
- Experience planning, creating, and executing digital campaigns across web, email and social for B2B and B2C brands.
- Creative capabilities including photography, videography and working knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, organic and paid distribution.
- Hands-on social media marketing, management, and listening experience driving growth and engagement.
- Experience working with influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Ability to translate complex brand messages in ways that resonate with audiences.
- Ability to gather actionable insights from reviewing and analyzing digital performance.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve tactical issues and excelling at deadlines.
If you’re ready to get started, send a cover letter, résumé, availability, and a link to your portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time