We are looking for a highly analytical and well-rounded marketing strategist to join our merry band of misfits at Carney.
This role on our marketing team will be responsible for developing, managing, and measuring organic and paid marketing efforts and gathering actionable insights to build and deploy high-performing campaigns for our clients.
Working alongside super cool marketers, designers, and developers, you will research, analyze, and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and other digital marketing strategies that drive results for amazing B2B and B2C brands we work with.
Our dream candidate…
- Is deeply passionate about performance marketing and SEO.
- Tells great stories with data.
- Loves reading and researching all things marketing.
- Is in tune with brands, trends and beyond.
- Leaves no stones unturned when it comes to achieving results.
- Constantly looking to improve self and others around.
How You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Optimize landing pages for search engine and conversion rate optimization.
- Manage SEM and PPC campaigns on Google and other relevant advertising platforms.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, SEM/PPC initiatives and other organic/paid campaigns.
- Manage campaign budgets, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Provide strategic SEO direction to content creation teams, determining priority pages for link acquisition and technical on-page optimization, and other technical SEO projects.
What Gets Us Excited About Your Application:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role for a digital agency (or a blend of corporate and agency experience).
- Hands-on experience driving SEO, SEM and PPC initiatives.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, Google Search Console, etc.)
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Advanced knowledge in paid social advertising (i.e. LinkedIn, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Reddit etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- A deep understanding of SEO best practices and the Google ranking algorithm.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Advanced working knowledge in key digital marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, Shopify, Klaviyo etc.
- Experience working with popular tools specific to search engine optimization (SEO) such Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightEdge/Conductor, Ahrefs, SEM Rush, MOZ, and Screaming Frog.
- Sweet benefits including healthcare, holidays, and unlimited paid-time-off
- Flexible work hours
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge brands
If you’re ready to get started, send a cover letter, résumé, availability, and a link to your portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time