We are looking for a well-rounded digital marketing strategist to join our merry band of misfits at Carney.
You’ll manage various digital marketing projects for clients and internal projects across multiple channels, working alongside super cool marketers, designers, and developers to break through the noise. That’s every day for us.
If you have been in the trenches of building and executing digital marketing strategies with a solid track record and an undeniable passion for growth, we would LOVE to hear from you!
Our dream candidate…
- Loves reading and researching all things marketing.
- Has extensive knowledge of SEO, PPC and paid media.
- Is in tune with brands, trends and beyond.
- Leaves no stones unturned when it comes to achieving results.
- Constantly looking to improve self and others around.
How You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Be an integral part of the marketing team and contribute to strategic planning, development, execution, and reporting across various digital projects – including website, social, email, organic and paid media strategy, content, and analytics.
- Act as a key point of contact for assigned agency clients and partners, influencing the efficiency and quality of work.
- Identify and foster new opportunities to drive healthy growth and retention rate with clients and inform leadership on key client opportunities and potential risks that affect the health of the business.
- Keep up to date on industry, category, and marketing trends and conduct research on a regular basis.
What Gets Us Excited About Your Application:
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working in a similar role for a digital agency (or a blend of corporate and agency experience).
- Strong background in digital marketing, integrated marketing communications and media.
- SEO, PPC and paid media experience (Google Ads, Paid Social, Influencers, Brand and Content Partnerships)
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Proven expertise in digital marketing strategy and tactical execution.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop, retain and grow client programs.
- Advanced working knowledge in key marketing technology such as Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot, Shopify, Klaviyo etc.
- Interest and ability to quickly research, learn and adopt new marketing technology and tools.
- Excellent project management, communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize a high volume of projects and interface collaboratively with clients and cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing both B2B and B2C clients with demonstrated capability to get things done on budget, and on time.
- Sweet benefits including healthcare, holidays, and unlimited paid-time-off
- Flexible work hours
- Hands-on experience with cutting edge brands
- Full time
- Remote (on-site available if you desire)
If you’re ready to get started, send a cover letter, résumé, availability, and a link to your portfolio.
Job Type: Full-time