Live video events can be an essential part of your marketing strategy. Why? Well, let’s break that down with our top 5 reasons:
- Build trust and brand loyalty. Live streaming helps customers feel personally connected to the brands they follow. It’s your chance to provide valuable content like sneak peeks, tutorials, or educational material that they enjoy the most.
- Provide more authentic opportunities for engagement. Beautiful, polished video content is great, but there is a certain authenticity that comes with live broadcasts. Plus, live chats and Q&A sessions help humanize a viewer’s experience.
- Establish credibility and thought leadership in your field. When your subject matter experts share insights into problems impacting your industry, you’ll build credibility for your brand. Credibility builds awareness and conversions.
- Increase your event reach beyond in-person boundaries. It’s one of the beautiful things about virtual anything. Live streaming eliminates geographical constraints.
- Repurpose your recorded content. Share your video clips across social media, in regular emails, or even supplemental content to blogs, ebooks, and infographics.
Check out the other 5 top benefits to live streaming in Epiphan Video’s blog post.