We spend a lot of time working in Facebook, but we’ve got a good reason. It’s one of the most popular websites on the internet and a great place to get in front of your audience.
In today’s Listen, you’re going to hear about 10 hacks you can use on Facebook to grow your page right now.
And if you don’t have time to listen to this one, we’ve got all 10 tips for you, right here:
- Customize the look of your Facebook business page (we didn’t know about this one)
- Pin posts to the top of your page
- Use the Facebook pixel
- Invite people who have engaged with your post to like your page (if they haven’t already)
- Use audience insights to create relevant content
- Invite friends to like your page (by email)
- Save an article for later (we use this one all the time)
- Like another page…as…your…page
- Search previous posts for specific insights
- Find other Facebook pages to “watch”