Who doesn’t love a freebie?? It’s a natural law that free things make us happier and free food samples taste better. We don’t make these rules, we just follow them.
When you’re a designer, marketer, developer, anyone using software and technology for design, tools can be pricey. Luckily, you don’t have to break the bank if you need design templates on the fly, fresh stock photography, or some heavy-weight graphic design work.
Creative Boom has put together a list of 100 FREE design resources. We wanted to share our favorites from the list that we use as an agency:
- Humaaans: For customizable illustrations of modern, blobby peeps (FREE with the option to donate).
- The Noun Project: For a seemingly endless library of vector icons.
- DaFont: For fonts. We’re big fans of their retro font collection.
- Figma: For vector design. It’s our FAV for UX and graphic design, but it’s also amazing for online collaboration.
- Unsplash: For free stock photography.
- Nappy: For free stock photography with an emphasis on black and brown people.
- Vecteezy: For doubling as a content resource with editable illustrations online.
- Canva: For social media and then some. How could we not mention this essential favorite that keeps evolving with features?
- Smartmockups: For ALL KINDS of mock-ups that you can also edit online.
Check out Creative Boom’s full list of resources to see what freebies can help out your design work!