Being 100% on top of things all the time is nearly impossible. Because of this, it’s important we set ourselves up for success as often as we can.
When it comes to your content strategy, a content calendar helps you progress and keep organized. But constantly thinking of new content ideas can be daunting and overwhelming. Without further ado, Convince & Convert has provided 101 content ideas to add to your editorial calendar.
- Lists. People love lists. They’re easily digestible, and viewers can get an idea of reading time from the number of items on a list.
- How-To. A wonderful method of demonstrating prowess in your field is by showing people how to do certain things. Pick something you’re good at and something people have questions about. This can really help your audience in a way blatant self-promotion won’t.
- Case studies. The proof is in the pudding, and people will eat it up. Don’t just explain quantitatively why your products and services are better. Use stories people can relate to. Paint a picture so they may step into the proverbial shoes of a problem-haver and understand how you can help.
- Company News. Let people know all the latest and greatest about your company. This can be light and simple, and it’s all about building a better connection between your business and customers.
- Screenshots. Give people a concrete idea of what you’re talking about. Show them visuals so they may follow along. Perhaps you’re walking through a dashboard in the software you sell or you’re telling people about a tool you like using. Screenshots will let them easily follow along.
There are 96 more ideas from the Convince & Convert report that we didn’t get to, so check out the rest and get your content calendar all fired up!