We cover a lot of tips and tools for your workflows and inspiration. You may have heard of a lot of these, or you may have missed them in past issues. BuzzSumo put together a list of content marketing essentials, and we wanted to share some of our favorites.
- Exploding Topics: Trend finding can seem daunting, but they all start somewhere. Exploding Topics is a content inspo source for emerging trends across all sorts of industries.
- Answer the Public: Google loves to support content that answers questions. Answer the Public scrapes autocomplete search data from Google so you know what Qs are being asked in the first place.
- Hemingway: This app not only checks spelling and grammar, but points out where your sentences could be more concise or places to use a more active voice.
- Headline Analyzer: Get it right from your first impression. CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer helps you craft eye-catching headlines.
- Flourish: Data is beautiful. Flourish helps you make it even more visually appealing with unique, interactive, animated charts and visualizers. They can even make them mobile-friendly
- Video Peel: We’re always saying how powerful social proof is for content. Video Peel helps you create user generated content with easy automation on review requests and video creation for your users.
Check out all 16 tools curated by BuzzSumo to get cracking on your content creation and proofing processes.