Before you say it, we know – there are so many social media tool roundups out there. But, trust us when we say, that Sam Hurley is slingin’ some totally fresh and phenomenal tools this time around in today’s Read.
Without getting too detailed (which was hard because this post is rich in juicy goodness), here are the 4 tools and just half the ways they’ll enhance, expand, and organize your brand’s social strategy.
1) Zest — This remarkably free Chrome extension has an intuitive dashboard that stops the time you waste scouring through stale, mediocre content. Definition fresh.
- Gains increased visibility for your content
- Tightly-knit community of influencers and top brands = greater chance of your content reaching new, larger audiences
2) Brand24 — Creates highly-customized alerts for clients, competitor terms, hashtags, and mentions to capitalize on situations at any given time.
- Allows you to set up tailored email alerts and analyzes discussion volume so you can spot sudden problematic/negative sentiments
- Sorts your mentions by influence score and build relationships with those who spread the word about your biz
3) AgoraPlus — Swiftly schedule, handle, and respond to all content posted to every social platform (effortlessly).
- Lets you know your top interactors at a glance with visual indicators, like colorful badges and audience categorizations
- Easily identifies your best-performing content in order to repurpose and enhance
4) MeetEdgar — Maximizes the return on your social content by allowing you to re-post your evergreen content. (Over and over again!)
- Schedules all posts on repeat to make the most out of their shelf life, without further manual action
- Allows you to set expiration dates on content that may go out of date