Email marketing is basically push-button at this stage in the game. Once you have an email list and MailChimp, it’s like smoooooth email-sailing from there.
Just because email marketing is “easy” doesn’t mean it’s always going to deliver the results you expect out of it. Nah, that’s no way to handle a relationship.
If your eloquent, inspired, perfectly-formatted email sinks like a cannon-blasted ship, don’t blame the email. If you know it had potential, maybe it means it’s time to take a step back and restructure your approach.
And today’s Read is showing you the way with easy fixes you can implement, so you can start seeing more opens, clicks, and conversions. That wonderfully-written, good-lookin’ email deserves to be seen.
Get your email marketing on the same level with these makeovers:
- The Sign: Prospects Simply Don’t Engage With Your Message — If you only send emails out when you want to sell something, you’re gonna have a bad time…
- The Fix: Start an Email Marketing Calendar — The best email newsletters don’t just sell—they share stories, go behind the scenes, and share insights… Look for ways to fit in emails about other things your customers’ value.
- The Sign: You’re Sending Out a Blanket Message to Your Subscribers & Getting Little Interaction — If you’re sending out the same message to everyone, your open and CTR might be low. This happens because not everyone is at the same stage in the customer journey or the sales cycle…
- The Fix: Start Segmenting Your List — By nearly every criteria too! By demographic, by product purchased, etc. And if you’re looking to convert people, you can put together a drip campaign that builds interest over time, eventually getting prospects to convert.
- The Sign: People Open Your Message or Click, But Don’t Purchase
- The Fix: Start Retargeting Campaigns — Done correctly, retargeting campaigns not only remind customers of your product or service but also capture their attention again, giving you a second chance to connect.
Still, a few more fixer-upper tips to go!