Mondays. They’re good for complaining and coffee. Lots of coffee. They’re also good for rebooting, revamping, and reviving. A fresh, new week lies ahead of you! What kind of things do you want to update within your marketing strategy?
For content marketers, rebooting and rebuilding your brand’s foundations and experiential elements happens more than once in a blue moon. Especially when you need to demonstrate relevance to bring your brand closer to customers.
So we’re serving up a little formula via Content Marketing Institute that will help to strategically evolve your brand communication.
Let’s take a look:
- Rearticulate your brand story. Your brand story is the emotional narrative that expresses the vision and purpose of your organization. Perfect for your About Us page, your brand story helps to shape the understanding of your missions and value proposition.
- Define your verbal strategy. It’s not enough to just have a visual strategy. Also define and build key verbal components, too, such as messaging themes, brand voice, naming/nomenclature, etc. (More on this in today’s Read.)
- Engage through signature content opportunities. Certain content experiences can have a much larger impact on key brand messaging. Three of the most effective? Signature Stories, Thought Leadership, and Brand Acts (More on each of these in today’s Read.)
- Build relationships on other channels. Break out of the silo channel mentality and map the ecosystem of your audience’s digital and physical channels, identifying how they connect. Then purposely build the right links and incentives into the ecosystem.
- Operationalize for the digital age. We love tools as much as the next marketer, but this is more about up-skilling people and rethinking processes.
More deets inside!