Platform partnerships can be extremely rewarding for more support and exclusive access. An “Elite” Google Partnership is an invite-only level of partnership that’s reserved for top-performing digital agencies. Each year, Google selects around 150 agencies.
Wanna join the ranks? Here are steps you can take to become an Elite Partner:
- Get Certified: In every course you can, get certified in Google exams. Having your account strategists attached to your Google ads account certified is ideal, but only 50% need to be certified in at least one product area to make Google happy.
- Strive for Results: Duh. But there’s more to it than just results. You should have a strategy and reporting process that is clear to Google when using their products. Always keep a close eye on Google’s best practices, and stick to using its recommended ad formats.
- Diversify Your Products: Google loves diversification. Use different products and ad formats including Search, Display, Video, Shopping, and App ads.
- Become an Industry Leader: This factor that Google looks for when choosing agencies to join involves staying up to date with best practices but also taking risks by trying betas and creating innovative processes.
- Spend $: Google rewards ad spend. But don’t start fearing for your dollar signs. If you follow steps 1-4, your ad spend should increase organically.
None of these steps are necessarily easy as they all come with their own set of challenges to achieve, but they are great goals to have. Check out the full piece from The Drum’s Opinion section that pulls articles from digital marketing experts.