It’s not, like, profound news or anything that leveraging success on IG is a lot easier when you’re a B2C company. This might mean your B2B brand hasn’t carved out space for itself on the social media platform yet. Or, you’re not seeing the engagement and conversions you were hoping for.
It takes a bit of finesse, and that’s what today’s Read is gonna help you sort out. We’re taking notes, too. We love curating content for our company’s Instagram, highlighting creative minds and moments in the Carnage alike, but…it could def use some work. Join us as we consider some of these ~expert~ tips below.
- Use authentic, real-time user-generated content. This adds a much-needed human element to B2B businesses and helps you form a genuine connection with your audience and potential customers.
- Go fast, and mix it up. Different types of content will not only attract and appeal to different members of your audience but also show different sides of your business.
- Get involved in your niche. Getting engagement requires…engagement.
- Make the most of the link in your bio. You can use tools such as Linktree to create a custom link that includes a page with more links, allowing you to share up to five links!
- Tell a story with every single post. This also means utilize those Stories, y’all!
- Stay away from vanity metrics. ::You’re So Vain by Carly Simon playing in the background::
For a deeper look at this article, you know what to do. →