Neil Patel is at it again with one of those vids we love so much — short, sweet, and to the point. So, we’ll do the same. Below are 7 simple hacks and tools anyone can use to help boost leads and sales. Watch it for the full low-down, though.
- Countdown clocks create a sense of urgency and make people move faster. Neil’s boosted his conversion by 11%.
- Exit Popups show your viewers why they shouldn’t be leaving your site. The really good ones can increase leads by 600% or more!
- Free trials
- User geotargeting via Maxmind can add a visitor’s location to your headline, making it more personal and relevant to them specifically.
- Picsnippets allows you to create a more personalized email with the individual’s name in the photo.
- Remarketing — this is a bit overused, so get clever with it, na na na na na na na nana (please read that to the tune of “Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It”)
- Quizzes are a super-effective way of engaging with your audience (then you ask for their email once you’ve roped ‘em in). Neil suggests LeadQuizzes and, hey look, they have a free trial.