We went to digital marketing school this morning and it only took 5 minutes to extract 7 techniques to keep blog readers engaged.
Here ya go:
- Your post must be written in a conversational tone use the words “You” and “I”.
- Bucket Brigades are the technique of breaking up paragraphs up into 1-3 sentences. Makers it easier for mobile readers.
- Subheadings make your content more skimmable.
- Use great engaging images.
- Most readers scroll to the bottom of your post first so make sure there is a conclusion that summarizes what the post is about.
- Publish different types of content to add value. (Videos, Podcasts, Infographics, Etc.)
- End your blog post with a question. Readers are more likely to engage with your content.