Video. It’s so hot right now. We see you Zoolander.
Whether you’re creating a video for your blog, homepage, whatever, we have a few tips for you to build a solid video marketing campaign. Let’s go.
- Come up with a solid concept: Seems like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised. You need to write down what you want the video to be about. After you have a concept, think about your target audience, the product or service you want to feature and the message you want to deliver.
- Keywords are crucial: Think keywords don’t apply to video? Think again. Over 5 billion videos are watched every single day on YouTube. YouTube is a massive search engine. As you begin to write your script, factor in keywords you want to optimize for.
- Write the script: Don’t be a robot. Think about videos you like to watch and frame your script around them. People like simple, so keep your videos simple.
- Animate it: Visuals are easy to understand. If you have a complex idea or message, consider using motion graphics or 3D animation. If you’re on a budget, head over to Upwork or Fiverr.
- Don’t forget the call to action: This is important…Your video needs to end with a CTA. What do you want people to do after watching your video? Go to your website? Give you a call? Follow you on Instagram? Etc. Don’t forget the CTA folks.
Check out a few more tips below.