Increase your conversions by limiting the distraction of bad site UX. Here’s how:
- Opt for a crisp, clean layout with big margins and white space.
- Ensure that your site loads within 1 to 2 seconds.
- Keep people funneling through your site with easy navigation: large headers, simple footers, and spotlighted articles.
- Keep the look and feel consistent throughout.
- Be selective about stock photography. Imagery should highlight your brand’s personality.
- Differentiate those URLs by linking a phrase instead of a single word. Go for a CTA button where it counts. And make sure formatting isn’t hiding your links.
- Make sign-ups easy with auto-fill forms, and don’t ask for more info than you truly need.
- Mobile-friendly or bust.
- QA those links!
Head over to MarTech for more.