- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk (you can also use non-dairy milk)
- 2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- optional: whipped cream and cinnamon for topping
Stir the chocolate, caramel, vanilla, milk, and Baileys together in a microwave-safe mug or glass. Heat in the microwave for 60-90 seconds until piping hot.
Remove from the microwave and stir to make sure all the chocolate and caramel has thoroughly melted. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon (if using) and enjoy!
Today’s drink comes from Happy Healthy Motivated