A branded community is a group of customers so invested in a brand that they regularly engage with branded content, connect with other fans, and create content for the brand. Here’s what you should know:
- Community-led growth is a growing focus for businesses, with many identifying as “community-centric organizations” in 2022.
- This year, more companies are projected to allocate resources to building year-round communities for multiple stakeholders.
- The 2022 State of Community Management report showed that 88% of C-level executives had positive views towards community programs, up from 56% in 2017.
- Community-based marketing (CBM) has gained momentum for its success in growing brand awareness, generating data, and nurturing connections with prospects, customers, and stakeholders.
- McKinsey named community as the “big idea” in marketing for this decade.
- Community aligns closely with influencer marketing and employee advocacy, with CEOs becoming high-profile online, and influencer partnerships and campaigns showing favorable outcomes.
- Events and community are becoming more integrated, with a focus on providing pre, during, and post-event networking experience.
Dig in to all things CBM at Meltwater.