Black Friday / Cyber Monday (BFCM) is almost here. Here’s how to capture shoppers’ attention:
- It’s not too late. Nearly half of consumers start holiday shopping on Black Friday or later.
- Social commerce shoppers love perks. Shoppers ages 18-34 cruise for limited-time offers, and users 35+ look out for free shipping.
- Consumers are more conscious of social responsibility. Promotions that highlight sustainability and other social values have the potential to build customer loyalty.
- Compete in the inbox. Shoppers will be inundated with deals, so your subject and preheaders are more important than ever.
- Customers want in-store and online experiences. A recent survey showed that 45% of shoppers prefer online and 20% prefer in-store, 35% had no preference.
Check out the full scoop at MarTech.