There are thousands of options for software platforms, plug-ins, and tools out there. We cover ‘em every day! So how can you ensure that you have the best possible tech on hand for your marketing? Luckily, AdWeek and ChiefMarTec.com have all the details for you to know.
The general categories for marketing solutions are:
- Advertising & Promotion
- Content & Experience
- Commerce & Sales
- Data Visualization & Management
- Social Media & Relationships
Now, those drill down into the many specific nuances of marketing (i.e. video advertising, content generation, automation, etc.), but it all depends on what your individual needs are for your organization.
How to figure out the right Mar-Tech stack for you:
- Set your goals: What are your top 3 priorities?
- Assign your champions: Who are your top tech dogs that can organize the research, organization, and rollout for your tech?
- Determine your needs: There are a lot of Q’s here but the biggest one is what areas are going to bring the highest ROI?
- Try things out first: Everyone loves a freebie! See what free trials you can get your hands on.
- Read up: Online reviews, features, and partnerships are your usual suspects. Pricing isn’t everything, but it matters!
- Compatibility check: Now, as you’re narrowing down your list and trying things out. Make sure EVERYTHING checks out smoothly with your existing systems.
Now that you have all the steps, committing is the hardest part. This is where your champs come in to help roll it out. To read the full detail list of how to build your Mar-Tech stack, check out AdWeek’s piece!