Content calendars are crucial in rolling out a successful content strategy. They keep your team on track, organized, and prevent any panic from last-minute writing. By making it easier to plan for the future, content calendars can boost your strategy in a big way. And you know what a better strategy means?
So CoSchedule is hooking you up with a downloadable content scheduling kit that contains:
- A social media scheduling calendar
- A content calendar template
- A printable marketing calendar
- A “best times to post on social media” infographic
- A “how often to post on social media” infographic
- A “best times to publish blog posts” infographic
Dang, that is one stacked kit.
To further fuel your content strategy fire, CoSchedule selected 7 brands that boast thorough publishing schedules. The article also draws super valuable conclusions based on each brand’s schedules. What more could you want?
Here’s what those content schedules look like:
But you’ll want to read the full article for deeper insights—plus to download that stacked scheduling kit!