Okay, so we know we just said we weren’t going to talk about tools today, but we lied. We just ran across this blog…about tools…and it’s too good to pass up.
One of the best parts of content marketing is that you can take one piece of content and turn it into 3 or 4 other pieces of content.
The thing is, with all of the repurposing options out there, you definitely need help repurposing content. You can get this help from a bunch of different tools. Our friends over at Quuu compiled a list of repurposing tools you haven’t heard of, but will love as soon as you check them out. Here goes…
- Airtable. According to Brittany Berger, Airtable is perfect for building an organized content database that helps her keep track of breaking down larger pieces of content into smaller repurposed pieces.
- MeetEdgar. When it comes to repurposing social media content, Shane Edgar recommends MeetEdgar above all else. This tool has a feature called “Library” which lets you organize and distribute all your content at your own leisure.
- Airstory. This tool lets you organize all of your research in one place. You won’t have to have a Word doc with 13 links to research for your next blog post, Airstory has you covered there.
- BIGVU. When it comes to video, Claire Trévien loves BIGVU. This tool is a teleprompter app that you can use to create scripted videos. It also ads automatic subtitles to your videos. What more could you want?
- wave.video is a dead simple tool for repurposing your blog content into engaging videos on social media. It gives you access to every video format you’ll need, plus 2.5 million stock videos and images.
- Temi. Looking for cheap transcripts for your next video or audio file? Temi is what you need. This tool takes just 5 minutes to give you a full transcript.
We skipped over a few tools. Dive into the blog to get them all…