Here’s a reminder with your Monday morning coffee on why dynamic content is awesome ☕️ sip, sip.
It’s not a secret that personalized content get the people going. As marketers, we have more and more resources to provide users more individualized experiences based on their data.
Benefits of dynamic content:
- A more personalized experience
- A more guided buyer’s journey
- More relevancy
- More automation
- A higher chance of engagement
Types of behaviors to use for dynamic content:
- Buying behavior
- Pages visited
- Events visited
- Location data
- Customer lifecycle
- Buyer personas
Dynamic content strategies to try:
- Guided Funnels: Use campaigns based on content the user previously visited versus new users to help guide repeat or warmed up customers differently than new ones.
- New Content: Sometimes dynamic content is just about keeping your content fresh and new to returning visitors.
- Targeted Ads: Dynamic content can create a custom ad experience that keeps more relevant content in front of them.
Check out the full post by Search Engine Land for brand examples more tips.