We think Facebook Messenger is underutilized as an engagement platform. It gives you the ability to instant message your prospects. And the best part? You can automate it so that it works 24/7.
The only downside is that people have to opt-in for you to have the ability to message them. You can solve this little problem by running Click to Message ads on Facebook. For real, run a Messenger ad that pushes people to download a piece of content from your Messenger.
Conversion rates on this tactic are crazy high because all the action happens right inside Facebook. Your audience never has to leave the platform. They can opt-in, download, and read/watch your content right in Facebook.
Wondering how you can set up a system like that? No worries, we’ve got the podcast with all the answers for you rrrriiiiiiiiiggghhttt here:
- (03:35) These blueprints require that you use ManyChat. Don’t worry, pricing starts at $0.00 (it’s free for basic functionality).
- (06:39) Click to Message is the ad-type you want to use for this. When setting up the ad, your goal is “Messages.”
- (11:18) ManyChat is a chatbot that allows you to automate interactions with your audience.
- (12:09) Have ManyChat engage with your audience in a way that makes them want to respond. Once they respond, they’re automatically subscribed to your Messenger – meaning you can send them messages, follow up sequences, etc.
- (23:55) The blueprint to deliver a lead-magnet (something like an eBook, blog post, video, ya know).
- (24:40) Use language that straight up sells why a person should download your offer, and tell them that you’ll deliver the offer right in Messenger.
- (26:20) You can also have ManyChat deliver audio, PDFs, images, and a bunch of other things.
- (28:11) Get creative with your follow up sequences.
Too many blueprints to cover in this email. Listen to the full podcast for e’erything. Bonus: the link below has images of these blueprints!