As you’re well aware, many things are still on hold in the world. Most conferences and speaking engagements we looked forward to are postponed indefinitely.
Luckily, we’re great at adapting so we find the workarounds we need for accomplishing our goals – namely webinars. Top Rank Marketing shared on their blog how B2B marketers can get the most out of webinars in 2020.
- Start With Content Research. If you’re planning on delivering something of value, do some due diligence. Find out what exactly will be valuable for the attending audience.
- Reach Out to Influencers. They don’t need millions of followers, but they ought to have clout within their industry. Ask meaningful questions for a substantive discussion.
- Create a Landing Page & Promote. Don’t wait until the last minute. Start getting the word out at least two weeks before your event. Collect sign-ups on your landing page and send it out in your newsletter. Ask some questions or create a poll for your audience on social media so you can build a list of questions they’re interested in.
- Change Up the Format. There are so many webinars happening every day, so you must cut through the mix. Instead of a panel or a Q&A, try something where a panel works together and creates something, or break up the session with pre-produced video content.
- You Don’t Have To Be Live. Putting together your webinar ahead of time allows for a more polished product when you broadcast. Attendees will appreciate the production quality, and you won’t have to worry about live tech glitches. You can still do a Q&A after your content broadcasts or you can have a live chat during the stream.
Check out the rest of these webinar tips from Top Rank Marketing.