Did you guys know that The Daily Carnage was born out of the idea that our marketing team should stay on top of hot tips, tactics, tools, and news?
We’re pushed everyday to find the most efficient marketing strategies, promote growth, and build that bottom line.
That’s where today’s Listen is taking us, starting with how constant learning can help you find new growth opportunities. Plus, two more key points. All in under 5 minutes! We call that a Friday win.
- (00:33) Why learning is the easiest way to find new growth opportunities. And why following marketing is the easiest way to learn.
- (00:40) How newer avenues, like Quora ads and LinkedIn ads, can help with your learning process.
- (01:00) Marketing School keeps the hosts relevant because they’re accountable to their audience—just like the TDC!
- (01:25) Why you should assess your competitors and what you should keep an eye out for. You can use tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, and BuiltWith for this.
- (01:42) Why you shouldn’t use ad blockers.
- (01:58) Websites you can visit to take your landing pages, marketing strategies, and copy to the next level.
- (02:07) How Land-book & Swiped.co can help.
- (02:15) Engage with Facebook Groups like Badass Marketers and Founders (BAMF).
- (02:45) Don’t forget about conferences and events!