According to HubSpot, audiences exposed to brand messages on LinkedIn are 6x more likely to convert. Here’s some expert advice from LinkedIn’s VP of Marketing to generate leads on the platform in 2024:
- Make sure your executives have a strong LinkedIn presence. This means completed profiles, professional headshots, descriptive headlines, and detailed job experiences. Ideally, they should be building a personal brand for maximum credibility.
- Create a powerful LinkedIn Page for your business. This should serve as a hub thought leadership from your organization.
- Post relevant content and engage with your audience. This includes a mix of video, blog posts, infographics, and case studies. You also need to join conversations across communities and actively respond to comments.
- Join LinkedIn groups your clients and customers are in. This can help you expand your reach and better understand your target audience’s interests and pain points.
- Use LinkedIn Ads and Sponsored Content. This ensures that your content reaches your target audience. Try testing sponsored InMail, carousel ads, and lead gen forms to find what works best.
- Ensure you have strong sales and marketing alignment. The top reason consumers use LinkedIn is to learn new things. Leverage the knowledge of your sales team to create marketing materials that resonate.
- Leverage connections with current customers and clients. Ask your connections for referrals and references to do some warm outreach.
- Maintain a consistent presence on the platform. Post more than once a week, stay engaged with lead conversations, and leverage LinkedIn Matched Audiences to retarget website visitors.
Check out the HubSpot Blog to learn more.