When you want to better understand your audience, surveys help you go right to the source, and get answers fast. You just have to make sure you’re asking the right types of questions—ones that people want to answer.
Today’s little Listen from Marketing School is talkin’ these types of questions. Plus, tools you can use to make your own surveys and track their data. All in a hot 3 minutes.
- (00:40) The more creative you are with your surveys, the more leads will answer them.
- (00:50) Neil Patel shares how he helped his co-host, Eric with his surveys for Single Grain.
- (01:17) From your blog page, for example, you can use surveys to retrieve any kind of feedback.
- (01:25) Surveys can also be used for your pricing page.
- (01:55) You can use tools like, Qualaroo, Hotjar and Survey Monkey to make your survey. Google also has its own tool.
- (02:15) Why you should should be actively surveying.
- (02:37) Keep your surveys short with with high impact questions that are right for your business. This super-helpful post on Kissmetrics is all about “survey questions that work.”
- (03:05) They key to knowing how long your survey should be.
Keepin’ it short for everyone on this post-Halloween-weekend Monday.