Q4 is zooooming on by. We’re sharing this checklist as a way for you to see how you’re wrapping up your year-end plans before diving into your new year strategies.
The top 4 areas of 2022 to wrap up:
- Conduct an analytics review for the year
- Identify your BEST clients, customers, and referrals to support in 2023
- Clean up your data and databases
- Speak with stakeholders about 2022 performance and 2023 goals
Questions to ask:
- What were our key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals, and are they still the right ones?
- Did we reach our goals?
- What worked? What didn’t?
- How did 2022 compare to past years?
- What are the noticeable trends? Monthly or seasonal changes to the analytics?
- Did you set up your site for GA4?
- Are we reaching the right customers? Do we need to revisit our buyer personas?
- Are we launching any new initiatives or products? What will we need to start marketing those new offerings?
- Do we have the right marketing budget? Do we need to invest more in something?
- What do we want to stop doing, start doing, and keep doing?
- What did we do in 2022 that we would like to improve on? What can we do to create better results?
- Where do we see our business this time next year? 5 years? 10 years?
Check out the full post by Spot On Digital Media for more 2023 planning ideas.