As 2021 is coming to an end, we’re still wary of fully in-person events. But, as we always do, marketers have adapted. Event organizers have been offering both an online and an offline version for all attendees to feel comfortable, and stay as responsible as possible.
Hybrid events are here and staying. Are you ready for them?
Hopin is the all-in-one event management platform for virtual, hybrid, and in-person events, so they know their stuff on events. They released a guide all about mastering the hybrid event experience from the perspective of every stakeholder involved – organizers, attendees, speakers, and sponsors – and equip yourself with a strategic planning resource with actionable tips and takeaways for success.
The guide includes:
- A 360-degree breakdown of hybrid events and how they work
- Tips for running hybrid customer, user, and conference experiences
- Hybrid event insights for attendees, organizers, speakers, & sponsors
- Four brand-building benefits of hybrid events & examples
- A hybrid event planning checklist to guide your organizing efforts
- Why virtual experiences don’t compete with in-person events
For more insights and tips for events, get the full guide for yourself!