(note: we’re not in charge of what generations are named.)
Even if you don’t have a full grasp of Gen Zers, you have to start thinking of Generation Alpha, too. Generation Alpha are kids born from 2010 through 2024. And by 2025, they will have numbers in the billions…the largest generation in the history of the world.
Why they matter/are going to matter:
- They’re raised online and by millennial parents.
- They’re weaned on TikTok, Amazon, and in-app purchases.
- They’re going to (inevitably) have a lot of influence.
The big thing to know is that they are pre-consumers with major household influence, as kids often do.
What do marketers need to know about Generation Alpha?
- They’re visual in how they consume content.
- They’re gonna be global in their outlook and perspective.
- They’re gonna know influence for change can start online.
- They’re gonna be big fans of sustainability and social equality.
Some other demographic tid-bits:
- They’ll be more likely to go to college.
- They’ll be more likely to grow up in a single-parent household.
- They’ll be more likely to be surrounded by college-educated adults.
Wanna know more about the kids of the future? Check out the full Axios article!