Whatchu know about Intercom? Probably not a lot, but you’ve likely seen their icon on a ton of websites. Surprisingly, they’re one of the fastest growing SaaS startups ever. Slack is the only SaaS that has grown faster. In just a few years, Intercom has gone from $0 to $50 million in annual recurring revenue. That’s some serious cheddar.
So how did they do it? By sticking to a well-defined marketing strategy.
Today’s Read breaks down every step Intercom took to grow their company so quickly. Here are all 8 steps, but we recommend you read this one.
- Use Dynamic Keyword Insertion on your landing pages
- Steal your competitors’ traffic with “alternative” landing pages
- Use “The Core Problem Framework” as part of your keyword strategy
- Write original, thought-provoking branded content to get social shares
- The “Next Step CTA” Method (We love this strategy)
- Have an offsite content strategy to get your content seen by a new audience
- Focus on high buy intent keywords if you want to be successful without a big ad budget
- Convert your traffic into customers matching your Landing Page with 1 of the 5 levels of market awareness