Understatement of the week: SEO and copywriting are vital for all websites. Once you understand how to combine those two, you’ll really turbocharge your content.
You already know what we’re going to write next:
Today’s Read goes suuuuper deep with 17 (17!!!) ways you can combine SEO and copywriting. Here’s a sample (we couldn’t fit all 17 in):
- Use Udemy to understand what people in your industry want to learn about. This one was our favorite tip.
- Use synonyms and closely related words in your copy to help Google get a better understanding of your website. Keyword stuffing is dead. It’s better to use synonyms of your keywords.
- Stalk industry forums to find the exact words your readers use. This is like keyword research on easy-mode. It’s time-consuming, but you’ll end up knowing exactly what your readers want to read about.
- Use Adwords Ads from your keywords to figure out which words and phrases should be in your title and meta-descriptions.
- Google search your keywords and look at the “Searches related to…” section at the bottom of the search results.
We’re running out of room to sum this one up. You really gotta read it.