Looking for an ecommerce platform?
Shopify is an “out-of-the-box” option meant for users who don’t necessarily have the skills to build an ecommerce site from scratch.
- …manages web hosting for you.
- …provides you with a setup guide to get your shop up and running.
- …has a dedicated support team you can reach through chat or by phone.
- …allows you to build an attractive, mobile-friendly site without coding skills
- …gives you the option to buy your domain directly through the platform.
- …makes it easy to sell through Amazon and TikTok.
That said, if you’re looking for a more flexible platform that is robust enough to scale with you as you grow, you should consider WordPress.
- …lets you customize your site with thousands of available plugins.
- …gives you full control over your hosting provider and plugins.
- …gives you more control over your searchability in SERPs.
- …lets you translate your sites into unlimited languages and currencies.
- …lets you set up multiple sites under one account.
Check out SEMRush for a full side-by-side comparison of Shopify and WordPress.