That’s right—twenty! Maybe that seems like too many to include on a list, but they’re legit. As part of their State of Social Media 2018 campaign, Buffer partnered with Product Hunt to put together a list of the latest trending social media tools for marketers to try this year. And, with more than 5,000 tools in the marketing technology landscape, esteemed lists like these can be super helpful.
We’ll crack open 10 for you, but continue on for the full list, how-tos, and the pros and cons of each tool.
- Crello is a simplified graphic design tool with 10,000 free templates, millions of stock images, and free design elements. You can even create animated designs!
- Fastory is like Canva for IG Stories, as a Product Hunter described it. It’s an online graphics editor that allows you to create animated or static stories easily.
- Botletter lets you send newsletters on Facebook Messenger. You can also grow your Messenger subscriber list, send your subscribers messages on Messenger (or botletters), and analyze your performance.
- Promo claims to be the easiest video maker on the market (and many Product Hunters agree with the ease of use). With a library of over 2.8 million premium video clips and licensed music, Promo can help you create high-quality videos in just a few minutes.
- Anchor Videos is a new feature in Anchor, a popular audio network app, which allows you to turn your audio recordings into beautifully animated videos with your transcript. Zam…
- ContentStudio is a social media content curation tool that allows you to find content quickly, schedule posts, and automate campaigns.
- Campsite solves a problem that many Instagram marketers face—having only one link for the entire Instagram account—by creating a mobile-friendly page where you can list multiple links.
- Tagwin makes the process of running Instagram contests super easy!
- Story Slicer helps you split your long videos into short clips so that you can post them as stories on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and more.
- Station: One app to rule them all… Station lets you unite all your apps into one beautifully-built workstation and boosts your productivity. Mmm…productivity…