It’s not too late to get that special someone something. Often times, marketing and retail go hand in hand. We wanted to run through some of this year’s top gift buying guides. See if you’re missing anything off your list (don’t forget to treat yo self, too).
These are some of our favorite gift guides from around the internet that fit someone you might have in your life, with our top pick from each list.
No. 1 – For the Creator in Your Life (it might be yourself)
- Wacom One Drawing Tablet
No. 2 – For the Person Who Has Everything
- A Personalized Cameo from Mr. T (we pity the fool that doesn’t want that)
No. 3 – For Anyone Working From Home
- A Web Cam Ring Light
No. 4 – For the Person Loves to Try New Things
- Hot Sauce of the Month Club Subscription
No. 5 – For the People You Don’t Even Like
- A Teddy Bear…that never stops singing
- An honorable mention being a rock in a box (cue the evil laugh)
Advent calendars have long been a way for brands to really get creative with their holiday themed collections, capsules, or samples. They are a way to expand their customer base and often times are coveted stocking stuffers that fly off of shelves (we’re talking to you, mini-bottle Jim Beam whiskey calendar).
Advent calendars that went wrong:
TikTok’s influence on retail is huge. Chanel’s No. 5 fragrance-themed advent calendar featured an array of low-to-mid-value items for a high-value price tag of $825 (!). Customers on TikTok tore Chanel to shreds, making it one of the most notable calendars of the year…for the wrong reason.
Advent calendars that went right:
BUT many brands have been extremely thoughtful to how to do it up right this year.
- Dior: This luxury brand featured 24 of their cosmetic and fragrance staples in one of the most beautiful packages in the biz.
- Godiva: Advent calendars are most known for having treats, particularly chocolate. This one wins for having the best sweets variety of the year.
- Wüfers: This pup-friendy calendar wins for having top rated treats in the cutest advent book.