So they wanna improve rankings, do they? They wanna send a little quality traffic to your site? (…said in a grinchy tone)
One great way to improve rankings and bring in site traffic is through link building.
Sure, you may think, “Yeah, I link out to other stuff in my blog. It doesn’t help though.” Wrongo. When done strategically, link building can really be the beef to your macaroni.
iMPACT has the down-low on what link building strategies will help you in 2020. Let’s get to it!
- Guest posting. This first one is straight forward. It’s an I-scratch-your-back-you-scratch-my-back deal. But when you do decide to dive into guest posting look for reputable, trusted, and secure sources/sites.
- Replicated competitor’s backlinks. It always helps to keep one eye on your competitors. First, find out where similar brands are getting backlinked. Next, create improved content. And get your content backlinked to the same or related sites.
- Resources and Links listing pages. Create valuable content that highly reputable sites will want to feature your work. SEMrush link building tool is one of the best to help ya with this.
- Business directories & local citations. Are you a local or niche biz? Then your best move is to get on a no-follow platform like Google My Business, Yelp, or Yellow Pages.
- Broken backlinks. This one is about seizing the opportunity. When you find an article with a broken link, don’t get mad. Instead, reach out to the writer, and get them to use your (better) article anyway.
Hit the button below to see the full infographic.