How’s our fam doing? We get this working from home thing isn’t a walk in the park. We’re checking in to make sure y’all are armed with the best to get you through this temporary, new norm.
How do you plan & succeed as a remote worker? Woven has an extensive guide to make sure that your team is set up to plan and schedule remote meetings effectively. Let’s begin.
- Take control of your time. Become the time master – what you do with it, where you spend it, and how you schedule it. Because if you don’t schedule your time intentionally – someone else will do it for you and it might not lead to a day, week, or life that you like.
- Recurring events – are time goals being optimized here?
- Impromptu meetings – Use time blocks or scheduling links to protect your time
- Morning time is no-meeting, focus time.
- Over-communicate everything. No office means, zero chance of casually passing along info from desk to desk. Be intentional about what and how you communicate.
- Use the Remote Work Trinity. These three tools make it easier than ever to work independent of your location.
- Slack for asynchronous communication
- Zoom for video conferencing
- Woven for team scheduling
- Upgrade your workstation. Treat yo-self fam, and make sure your home setup rivals the one you had at work. If you’re starting from scratch, here are a few things to get you going:
- External Monitor
- Upgraded Webcam
- Elgato Key Light
- Audiotechnica ATR 2100x
Click through to get the remaining 3 tips and resources from Woven to maintain a rock-solid work from home schedule plus 2 bonus helpful guides to upgrade your desk setup.