If you’re interested in freshening up your marketing skills, here are a handful of virtual conferences to look into this year:
- Inbound2020 will be an immersive online experience taking place on September 22nd and 23rd.
- Content Marketing World 2020 looks to still run the in-person conference in October as scheduled, but a virtual pass is available.
- New York’s AdvertisingWeek in October is 4 days of seminars and workshops for marketing, advertising, media, tech, and design professionals.
- MarketingProfs B2B Forum 2020 is taking place in San Francisco in the beginning of November to cover all things B2B.
- This November 2020 Forbes CMO Summit will take place in New York, but can potentially become virtual.