When done right, mass SMS marketing has higher response and read rates than email, allowing you to nurture your leads with personalized, two-way messaging at the right cadence. Here’s how to use them:
- Follow-ups: Contacts ignoring your email? Leverage quick and scannable SMS messages for higher engagement.
- Reminders: Life is busy. Schedule reminders about your event, meeting, or touch point in order to nurture your connections and get replies.
- Post-event: Follow up with connections you made at a trade show immediately with relevant info in order to turn them into real leads.
- Exclusive offers: Build your list by sending a special offer to those who sign up to receive SMS marketing a special.
- Notifications: In practical circumstances when it’s necessary to send a mass alert or notification to your list, mass SMS marketing comes in handy.
Check out G2 to learn about short-code versus long-code SMS.