It’s TikTok Tuesday! Here’s our favorite branded TikTok this week.
Now, we all know TikTok has been quickly establishing roots for becoming the biggest social media platform out there. Here are the stats to know now:
- TikTok was the most downloaded app of 2021 (and for the third year in a row), with 656 million downloads.
- TikTok also continues its streak as the top-grossing app, surpassing $2.5 billion in consumer spending in 2021.
- TikTok has over one billion monthly active users. An average of 650,000 new users join daily.
- 4.3% of internet users named TikTok as their favorite app. That’s less than a third as many users as those who favored Instagram (14.8%) or Facebook (14.5%)
- Android users spend 19.6 hours per month on TikTok. YouTube is still in the top position, holding users’ interest for an average of 23.7 hours each month.
- 93% of top-performing videos use audio.
- The highest performing videos are 21-34 seconds long.
- Adding captions increases impressions by 55.7%.
- TikTok ads reach 17.9% of all internet users aged 18+ (884.9 million people).
- 67% of users say TikTok inspires them to shop with 73% reporting that they feel a deeper connection to companies they interact with on TikTok.
Check out the full collection of TikTok stats and predictions from Hootsuite.