You be the judge
We’re putting the power in your hands. Vote below to decide which headline gets into DC!
What topic do you want to learn about in tomorrow’s Tactic section?
*|SURVEY:How to Inspire People to Love Your Brand the Way They Love Harry Potter (or Starbucks or Disney or MarketingProfs!)|*
*|SURVEY:11 common blogging mistakes to avoid at all cost|*
Be in the Know
5 Strategies for Building Strong Customer Relationships
Our friends at DirectLync are giving us a rundown on a few strategies that maintain strong relationships even after the first purchase. Keep reading👇
- Personalization. You’ll be more successful in making the sale when you treat consumers like a person, not a walking wallet. Take advantage of creating unique, personal experiences. The more you learn about your customer the easier it is to throw in that personal touch in email, social media, or chat.
- Ask for feedback. Getting any kind of input helps business owners pivot when necessary to better serve an audience. On the other hand, sometimes your audience just wants to be heard. Don’t wait for your audience to make the first move. Ask for feedback. You could send surveys or make the daunting phone call. After about five or six calls in, the phone calls get easier, promise.
- Show appreciation. Folks, our mommas taught us a simple thank you can go a long way. The same rings true for business. And there are so many ways to show appreciation. Send a thank you message after a purchase, mail out a discount code, open up a referral/loyalty program, or our fav – whip out the swag.
- Follow up. Enter the wonderful tool that’s customer relationship management or CRM. Manage interactions, track leads, streamline processes, and identify sale opportunities all with CRM. It makes the task of following up a dream.
- Share knowledge. If you got skills, share it! One of the best things you can do for your audience is share. After all, business/customer relationships are about communicating and providing help.
Get the insights straight from DirectLync. Smash the button.
A team of entrepreneurs and marketers put their heads together and created DirectLync. The purpose of this tool is simple: help businesses achieve growth.
Let’s face it. Growing a business is full of chaos and frustration. But we do it because the pay off is pat on the back, look-what-I-accomplished type of muse. DirectLync wants to get you away from chaos and closer to success.
Give this all-inclusive digital marketing platform a go and see increased productivity, more effective communication, insights on your customer’s journey, integrated reporting, and more.
Did we mention the test drive is free?
What we're reading
Get Lost in Great Stories
We have so many ways to watch movies. And having so many different options is so darn convenient.
But scrolling through your Instagram feed as you watch The Irishman? You’d best get familiar with the rewind button. Netflix & Chill during The Avengers? You’re going to miss all the action – in the film, that is.
UK theater chain, Vue, shows us that nothing compares to watching great stories playing out on the silver screen. Because nothing captures your full attention and immerses you in different worlds quite like the cinema.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1923, Sharp’s Super-Kreem Toffee
“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.”