Be in the Know
- It’s Griller Time. Miller Lite made “Beercoal” because they can’t stop won’t stop with the merch
- Kim Kardashian is Beyond Meat’s Chief Taste Consultant (and the internet noticed zero bites taken in the latest ad)
- After a whole lot of criticism, Walmart has pulled its Juneteenth-themed ice cream
- Instagram did a brand refresh that includes an adjusted logo and new typeface
Q for You
16 Content Creation Tools to Know
We cover a lot of tips and tools for your workflows and inspiration. You may have heard of a lot of these, or you may have missed them in past issues. BuzzSumo put together a list of content marketing essentials, and we wanted to share some of our favorites.
- Exploding Topics: Trend finding can seem daunting, but they all start somewhere. Exploding Topics is a content inspo source for emerging trends across all sorts of industries.
- Answer the Public: Google loves to support content that answers questions. Answer the Public scrapes autocomplete search data from Google so you know what Qs are being asked in the first place.
- Hemingway: This app not only checks spelling and grammar, but points out where your sentences could be more concise or places to use a more active voice.
- Headline Analyzer: Get it right from your first impression. CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer helps you craft eye-catching headlines.
- Flourish: Data is beautiful. Flourish helps you make it even more visually appealing with unique, interactive, animated charts and visualizers. They can even make them mobile-friendly
- Video Peel: We’re always saying how powerful social proof is for content. Video Peel helps you create user generated content with easy automation on review requests and video creation for your users.
Check out all 16 tools curated by BuzzSumo to get cracking on your content creation and proofing processes.
Content Creation Made Easy
Need to create high-quality content fast and at scale? Don’t waste time and money on overcrowded job platforms. Contentfly matches you with the top 1% of writers so you can rank, build your brand, and accelerate your growth!
Contentfly will help you:
- ✍️ Find high-quality freelance writers
- 👩💻 Get blog posts, social posts, landing page copy, and more
- 💯 Rank faster and grow your brand
In a matter of days, you can get high-quality content including SEO blog posts, landing page copy, ads, social media posts, and more. The best part of it? It takes less than 5 minutes to request content. Start your trial today!
Thinking of a Newsletter Sponsorship?
Newsletter spots are great because you’re reaching an audience that’s already specific. So if you have content, tools, software, and services that marketers could use, share it with The Daily Carnage!
Our readers are savvy marketers looking to make their work effective and efficient.
Do you have something they could benefit from? We’re dying to hear about it.
What That Dog Doin’?
Is my dog getting chunky?
Does my dog have a drinking problem?
Why are they licking so much?
Tracking your dog’s health can be difficult if you aren’t there to watch them 24 hours a day. Whistle Health is a smart device for your dog. They demonstrated the type of behavior and health tracking it can do with home videos of doggos doing dog things to the extreme. Zoomies, itching, chowing down. It’s something all dog owners can relate to.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
1930, Tootsie Roll