Quick! No Googling
Top Posts of the Week
- The Pepsi Super Bowl LVI Halftime Show has an epic teaser trailer and we’re getting PUMPED
- M&M’s character redesign for inclusivity has the world reeling in memes and opinions
- McDonald’s is realeasing fan-made food creations…and some of them should be illegal
- LinkedIn’s new promotional campaign focuses on the evolving professional environment
What We Learned
Monday: A lot goes into making a product launch successful! To help reign in all the moving parts, Sprout Social put together a 7-step checklist for product launches with examples of how to utilize social media tools for each step.
Tuesday: We know it ain’t cheap to buy a bunch of tools, but designers need the good stuff to make the good stuff. Creative Boom has put together a list of 100 FREE design resources. Go check out what freebies can help out your design work!
Wednesday: Not all backlinks are created the same, but how do you check the quality of one? Daryl Rosser has a great YouTube channel for SEO education. He put together a 23-minute video on how to audit your backlink profile and screen potential links.
Thursday: We know iOS 15 is straying from tracking email opens. Marketers have to shift focus on how to improve your clicks and CTR. Omnisend put together some advice with 6 ways to improve your CTR for more email engagement.
Join the Conversation
Lauren wrote, “What is the best employee appreciation you’ve given or received? Looking for ideas for a large staff in health care.”
Ashley asked, “Do any small agencies have accounting software they love? I cannot possibly tolerate Quickbooks any longer. Their customer service is absolutely horrid.”
Collen posted, “Brainstorm help- Fun sayings for a hand sanitizer station at an event. Looking for something witty / fun. Anyone have something come to mind?? The brain fog is real.”
Sara asked, “Are there any SEO/Google Analytics experts here that could help me out / brainstorm solutions with me regarding traffic that appears to be spam/bots, but haven’t been able to find the source?”
Liquid White Gold ✨
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) soju (this recipe called for Golden Barley 40 soju)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 3/4 ounce)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 ounces) Cointreau, orange liqueur
- 1 large egg white
- Lemon peel twist
- Edible gold leaf, if you’re feeling boujee
- Combine the soju, lemon juice, Cointreau, and egg white in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until egg white is frothy (about 20 seconds).
- Add ice to fill shaker and shake until drink is chilled (15 more seconds).
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Garnish it up with a lemon peel twist and edible gold leaf to feel fancy.
Recipe by Food & Wine
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Which brand owns the “Breakfast of Champions” slogan?