Beginner’s Guide to Quora Ads
Seriously, this podcast is only 7 minutes long. 7 minutes! At first, we were like, “Nah, that’s too short to provide any value.” But then we listened to it and were like, “Dang, that’s a lot in 7 minutes.”
Let’s hop to it. If you aren’t familiar with Quora, it’s a question-and-answer website that gets a ton of traffic. It’s the 67th most visited website in the US. Why does that matter? Well, they just launched ads, and in today’s Listen, Eric Siu and Neil Patel are breaking down how to use Quora’s ads platform.
We’ll let Eric and Neil take it from here:
- (0:57) What is Quora?
- (1:14) Quora manages to get really, really smart people to answer questions on the platform. That means the quality of the content on there is usually pretty high.
- (1:50) You can target your ads around specific subjects. For example, you could target viewers of questions relating to digital marketing.
- (2:23) What kind of companies should be advertising on Quora?
- (3:32) Quora is great for e-commerce brands and companies who are selling products too!
- (4:20) What is the average conversion rate on Quora? Eric is seeing conversion rates of about 20% from Quora.
- (5:34) The wider your audience targeting is, the lower your CPC will be. But then remember, you’re likely going to be targeting less qualified people.
Whatchu think? Join 10,000 other marketers and get this newsletter your inbox on the daily. Sign up riiiiiight here.
19 Social Media Tools that’ll Speed Up Your Content Creation
When we see a headline like that, we jump on it. Social media tools + speed + content creation? Mmmm…
In an industry where content is kween, producing excellent content quickly is key. Not only that, but you also have to cater your content to suit each social platform. Leave it to Buffer to round up 19 tools that can help you create images, videos, infographics, stories, etc…fast. They even go into detail about how to use each tool and app! Yas please.
Below are a few of our faves:
- Lumen5 turns blog posts into videos by automatically creating a video storyboard for you. It even recommends relevant images and videos, which you can easily use by dragging and dropping onto the respective frames. Easy-peasy.
- Forget your lines sometimes? BIGVU Teleprompter displays your script as you record your video! With its web video editor, you can also change the background and add captions.
- Animaker makes awesome explainer videos ~in minutes~ with impressive effects and high-quality animations. You don’t even need technical skillz!
- Anchor is an app that lets you easily create audio recordings and videos that are great for sharing on social media, so you can make stuff like this.
- Canva’s super simple graphic design software creates high-quality graphics using the site’s templates, layouts, and design elements.
- The most popular infographic tool, Piktochart, lets you create an unlimited number of graphics and choose from over 4,000 icons and images. And that’s the free plan!
- With GIPHY Capture, you can make gifs (!!!!) by capturing anything on your screen — video, demo, etc. — with just a few clicks.
- Typorama makes it super easy to create amazing-looking graphics on-the-go. You can create graphics of various sizes such as for Instagram story, Facebook cover photo, Twitter post, and more.
- Placeit allows you to showcase your digital product and designs in realistic environments. Save the time and money that would have been spent on a photoshoot just to get such images!
Absolut’s One Night: A Celebration of Creativity & Equality
It’s Friday, you know what that meeeeeeans? (Minus the beach party. Unless you’re actually at the beach. Send us pictures. We forget what the beach is like. Summer, how little we knew ye!)
Wait, where were we going with this? Oh, yeah. Time! Space! Vodka!
Absolut’s newest ad is a visual journey through the cosmos — from the big bang to today. You’ll even see powerful racial imagery and nods to political protests and LGBT rights. “In other words, not just [human] progress but progressiveness.” An ideal Absolut has always maintained in their ads.
It’s visually stunning and exciting, and unlike most ads about alcohol, the aforementioned only appears right at the end. “From the night that brought life, we eventually arrive at nightlife…”
“When you’ve got 5 minutes to fill, Twitter is a great way to fill 35 minutes.”