Top Posts of the Week
What We Learned
Monday: Sendpulse covered how to grow your mailing list using live streaming. Key points include defining your audience, creating an enticing offer, telling a powerful story, drawing attention to your CTA, and promoting your live stream like a blockbuster movie.
Tuesday: Content Marketing Institute shared why now’s the time for interactive content. While people miss much of the usual interaction in daily life, give them interaction in your content. Utilize quizzes, polls, games, surveys, infographics, data visualizations, and more.
Wednesday: Sprout Social talked about how to master social media for retail and win more customers.
- Adopt an omnichannel social presence.
- Gather feedback from your social customers.
- Dedicate time to providing customer service on social.
- Look out for trends to influence your product and content strategies.
- Don’t forget your physical packaging.
Thursday: AdEspresso walked us through how to conduct a multi-platform social media audit in 5 easy steps. The steps are:
- Review Your Business Goals
- Find All Your Business Accounts
- Assess Your Existing Accounts For Consistency
- Collect Your Data
- Analyze the Data
Kathryn asked, “Have any of you ever had to advertise billboard space on a print flier?”
Annette posted, “Any content ideas for a dental office?”
Allison is wondering, “How do you keep track of/tag your content (especially in the event a product is discontinued and you need to remove/revise all related content)?”
Ashley wants to know, “What’s your best landing page design advice?”
Peach Bellini Mocktail
1/4 cup peach nectar, chilled
3/4 cup ginger ale, chilled
1/4 cup fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries)
- Pour peach nectar evenly between two champagne glasses.
- Top with ginger ale and fresh berries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Recipe from Tablespoon
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Which one of these is NOT a name for the “@” symbol?
Olho de Papagaio (“Parrot Eye”, Portuguese)