Top Posts of the Week
What We Learned
Monday: G2 shared all you need to know about Voice of the Customer methodology. The methodology revolves around collection, evaluation, and implementation. Some common collection methods include surveys, customer interviews, and social listening.
Tuesday: SearchEngineJournal told us the 10 most common SEO mistakes to avoid. To name just a few:
- Not knowing your audience.
- Not having an SEO plan & roadmap.
- Creating the wrong type of content.
- Publishing non-original content.
Wednesday: Visiture gave us 11 email personalization tactics for max impact. They include:
- Create personalized subject lines.
- Demographic segmentation.
- Exploit browsing histories.
- Leverage purchase histories.
Thursday: SEMrush brought us 6 elements of a powerful SEO product description. When writing your own product descriptions, be sure to: reflect your brand voice, cater to buyer personas, provide value to the customer, employ meaningful & technically proficient writing, know SEO basics, and include a CTA.
Join The Community
Kory asked, “What are your all time favorite marketing courses?”
Meg wrote, “Anyone have any favorite examples of a video then being split into micro-content (smaller clips, social posts, infographics, quotes, etc.)?”
Laura posted, “What’s your favorite events/webinars manager plugin for WordPress?”
Joanna is wondering, “What unique holiday gifts are you sending your clients this year (or received as a gift that impressed you)?”
Work With Us
Like what you see? Carney delivers so much more than The Daily Carnage Newsletter. Whether you need an extra hand or an overhaul, we’ve got just the team for the job.
We’re only ever a click away.
Sparkling Fall Harvest Punch
- 1 cup Sliced Fruit (apple, pear, peach, nectarine, plum, etc mix, and match)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Hurricane Cocktail Mix
- ¾ cup Apple Cider
- 1¼ cups Cranberry Juice
- 1 750 ml Sparkling Wine (Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, Sket, etc)
- Plum Slices, Peach Slices, and Apple Slices, for garnish
- Place one cup of sliced fruit at the bottom of a cocktail pitcher.
- Add ½ cup sugar.
- Add ½ cup hurricane cocktail mix.
- Add ¾ cup apple cider.
- Add 1¼ cups Cranberry Juice.
- Add one bottle (750 ml) Sparkling Wine (Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, Sket, etc)
- Use a cocktail spoon or long stirrer, and mix well.
- Fill a Tom Collins glass one third of the way with ice, and pour the Sparkling Fall Harvest Punch over the ice.
- Garnish with fresh plum slices, peach slices and apple slices on a cocktail skewer.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
Ads from the PastAds from the Past
Not the quickest way to get around tbh
What company owns Ben & Jerry’s?