Be in The Know
- Showcase your Facebook and Instagram acumen with one of Meta’s 5 new Business Certifications.
- Google Ads users can now create a negative keyword list at the account level and apply it to relevant campaigns.
- The “No TikTok on the United States Devices Act” could be a thing soon. Here’s where the proposed ban stands.
- Our personalities and the way we communicate can vary widely from social platform to social platform. Here’s why and how.
Getting Started with Apple Business Connect
Apple recently rolled out Apple Business Connect, a free tool that allows small businesses, enterprise brands, and third-party partners to claim location place cards and customize information that appears to over 1 billion Apple users across Apple Maps, Messages, Wallet, Siri, and other apps. Here’s how to get started on Apple Business Connect:
- Go to the Apple Business Connect website, choose your business type, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- For small businesses with fewer than 25 locations, your first step will to search for or create your location. For larger businesses, you’ll need to select “Register as an Enterprise” and enter your D-U-N-S number.
- Next, add your primary, holiday, and special hours.
- List your primary and additional categories, website, and phone number.
- Provide your company details for verification by Apple, including an identifiable business document.
- Once verified, you can begin adding additional information to your Place Card, such as a description, payment options, reservation types, restroom availability, safety and accessibility, pet policy, a CTA link, photos, and more.
- If your business is located in the U.S. adding “Showcases,” which allow you to update users on announcements and new products or services.
- Repeat this process for additional locations. You can also invite additional users to manage your locations.
Ready to clean up your biz info? Head over to Search Engine Land to read the full post.
Q for You
Whether you agonize over ascenders and majuscules or not, Typewolf is a seriously cool typography resource for designers. Choose the right font combo for your next design project with endless examples, recommendation lists, font alternatives, free font resources, and more. Typewolf is independent and optimized for the designer’s perspective—because it’s the passion project of a real designer, Jeremiah Shoaf.
Carney x ZIZO
Can we have some commotion for the UX/UI work we did for ZIZO Technologies?
Carney leveled up this web-based workplace gamification platform with a fresh look, all-new graphic assets, and a smarter approach to data management and visualization.
Our team developed customizable 3D avatar models and a library of over 200 interchangeable assets to bring each avatar to life — and each user into ZiZo’s world.
Dig into our creative process over at Behance.
In The Arms of An Angel
Did you have Sarah McLachlin in a Busch Light Super Bowl ad on your 2023 bingo card? This :30 spot features Sarah, a wolf, and her magnum-opus song, “Angel,” which you may remember from American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. What does it have to do with Busch Light? You just have to watch it.
Ads from the PastAds from the Past